When you need something quick that’s going to fill you up and keep you going during your busy day, our Cashew Butter Chai Spice Energy Bites are the perfect healthy snack! Our Golden Chai Spice Ancient Grains Oatmeal is loaded with warming spices like ginger, cinnamon, and a touch of pepper. We added turmeric and ashwaganda to the recipe to boost immunity. To sweeten, we like to use date syrup with a bit of shredded coconut and hemp seeds for crunch! This recipe is quick and makes enough to have in your fridge for a few days to snack on whenever you need.
- 1 cup Ocean Ranch Golden Chai Spice Oatmeal
- ⅔ cup toasted shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ⅓ cup date syrup
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll and compress the mixture into 1 inch rounds and place on parchment paper
- Refrigerate a few minutes until firm and then transfer to an airtight container.
- Refrigerate and enjoy for up to one week.